vendredi, mars 14, 2008

Sexta-feira: fragmento e ilusão

fever fever leave my heart alone
teardrops down my face
I curse the day that I was born

melody club

***

I need a shot
I need a shot of ambition
I need a hit
I need a hit of nutrition
I need a fix
I need to fix my ignition
...
I need a plan or a mission

datarock

***

That's where I should be,
looking up to you
Making promises like politicians do

china drum

***

Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Don't stop, move your body
Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Everybody dance now

bob sinclair

***

So all you fill the streets it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cos you're dead and free
You've got a new horizon
It's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.

Gorillaz

***

No the rain won't last forever
Find a way to make it better
Long as we can stand together

santogold

1 Comments:

Blogger Sérgio said...

Pede-se um minuto de atenção:
http://nomelevanto.wordpress.com

Obrigado.

3:58 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home